Friday, April 19, 2013

Boston, Boston, Bos STuned

BOSTON BOSTON BOS STuNed

I truely feel sorrowful for all the loss that Bostonians have experienced this past week.

What I have been drop mouthed about though is the following statement that I have heard repeatedly:"He was a good kid", "He didn't seem like he would do anything like this","He was an all American kid", ect.

Time and time again ppl seemed to get fooled by the person in front of them. NEWS FLASH...ppl show you the person they WANT you to know.

It's not like he was going to come out and say, "Hey, I hate Americans and don't understand them. I am planning on blowing up as many as I can"

(Duh Face) No, it takes a while to learn somebody and even then they can pull the rug from underneath you.

Sad but not Surprised.....TB

1 comment:

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...