Tuesday, May 28, 2013

So close I can see the light...

June of 2012 I began a journey that was finished on Mother's Day of this year.
I finished my very first novel!
I have always loved writing and it came really easy for me. Putting my thoughts on paper and allowing others to read them was a type of release. I just never thought it was my passion. Of course when you are young, you don't think about passions and destinies. At least I didn't. But if there is something that comes to you very easily and you would do it as a job, even if you weren't going to get paid...it might be what you were 
created to do. Just a Thought.

Now, back to the book, it's entitled "The City of the Guardians: Introducing Alex Honor" and this is what it's about:


Do you ever wonder about those little nudges and whispers you get from time to time. Those “Don’t go down this street” or “Change lanes”?

"The City of the Guardians: Introducing Alex Honor" will show you who is behind those whispers and nudges. This book will make you take notice to the existence of things beyond our sight. The characters Stilo, who stands for Strength, and Rip, who represents Rage, will fight to make their voice the one you listen to. Which will you choose?

Stilo and Rip are just 2 of the 10 Guardians that will be talked about in the series. Alex Honor is a young boy who is thrust into their world because of his amazing gift, a gift that will save countless lives. 

I cannot begin to explain to you how excited I am about taking this journey with you. I listened to the right voice, will you?


Just a Thought....................................

All works Copyrighted 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...