Sunday, June 9, 2013

Review for 'Faithful' by Steve Clarke

This book caught me off guard and gripped my minds eye, from the very beginning, the author gives it to you in so many good ways. I’m reading it on Kindle, on my way to my In-Laws, in a car filled with a 22 month old, a 12 y/o, and a talkative husband on a busy Dallas Freeway; and I am still entranced by the authors ability to capture the essence of the mechanical females enticing the main characters life. The way he describes his car makes you see vehicles in a different light and I know I will never look at my car the same way again. His descriptive undertones put me in the drivers seat with him.


Steve Clarke has a bountiful and imaginative style of describing the funny and sensual way he’s decided to handle his “mid-life crisis”. With each passing chapter getting more and more playful and mechanically erotic, I wonder how this will end. I also wonder if I will be able to keep myself from rushing to the last chapter to find out.  At the same time, I found myself wanting to read the next page  and the next and the next. So I chose to allow the story to climax, slowly, as it should, knowing my patience would pay off. And it did.
I would definitely recommend ‘Faithful’ by Steve Clark, it is suggestive writing at it’s best!


B. L. Kirk- Author of ‘The City of the Guardians: Introducing Alex Honor’

Steve Clarke's information: 
'Faithful' @ amazon.com
srclarke69@wordpress.com
@Voracious_Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Austin Parmer/Tech Ridge.

 On  February  12th through the 15th, my son Jaxon & I stayed at the Fairfield by Marriott in Austin , Texas which is located about 20 m...