Saturday, September 28, 2013

***Book Review*** for Miss Perfect by Nicole Dunlap

Oh My Goodness, just writing this review makes me regret reading the end of this Saga.
It’s my hope that Author Nicole Dunlap finds a way to keep The Shaw Family Saga going for another three books, at least!

Miss Perfect has a way of bringing to light issues that can be found in the lives of anyone with past regrets. The secrets we keep are often our downfall and this book has a plenty.

I’m going to try my best to avoid any spoilers.

Drama, love, mystery, sensuality and personal demons are all collectively entangled in the conclusion of Raven Shaw’s tumultuous life. She continues to try and come to terms with her mother and the Love of her life, all the while attempting not to make the same mistakes with her daughter that her mother, Charlene made with her.

Miss Perfect allows you to live through her troubled soul, on the verge of finding happiness. The suspense kept me guessing and second guessing and playing out what I wanted to happen in my mind.
I would highly recommend The Shaw Family Saga to anyone who wanted an adventure of human, emotional triumphs and disappointments.

The Bee Count: 9

1-3 Bee’s => Sorry I read it
4-5 Bee’s=> I found watching paint dry more exciting
6-7 Bee’s=> Congrats on Publishing a book
8 Bee’s => Very Good Book, Would Recommend it!
9 Bee’s=>Extremely Glad I read It!! & can’t wait to talk about it on my Internet Radio Show (The Honey Hour, http://www.DFWiradio.com)

10 Bee’s=> I can’t breath, I want more, RIGHT NOW!

Author, Bee L. Kirk
http://www.beelkirk.com

Author, Nicole Dunlaps information:
http://www.nicoledunlap.com

Twitter
@nicoleydunlap

Available on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...