Monday, September 30, 2013

***Book Review*** for NightLife New York by Travis Luedke

I sadly anticipated the last page of this book, I just couldn't wait to write this review!
This was the second Vampire novel I read so it had a lot to live up, of course comparing it to my experience with Twilight. I didn't feel anything could come close to that series, but I was pleasantly surprised. The cover makes your wondering eye stop and take notice of the figure and background layout. I was kind of expecting something cheesy and revisited.

But I was instantly connected to the main character, Aaron Pilan. He seemed so relatable, maybe because I used to wait tables and understand what it's like to want the night to end as quickly as possible, hopefully with a pocket full of 10's and 20's. The action starts almost immediately, gently ushering your mind to the explosion of what happens next!

Hurry up eyes and mind, read, read, read. I couldn't wait to get to the next paragraph, sensing that Author Travis Luedke wouldn't disappoint. He gives just enough to keep you coming back and then lets you settle down a little bit in order to gain some vital information about the characters Aaron and Michelle.

He takes you there and leaves you wanting more. I couldn't believe I was so drawn into the characters lives, needs and wants. It was a little scary. Love, passion, otherworldly. Not once did I want to stop reading this book. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one. I need it ASAP.

I would recommend this book to all book lovers, it's worth it.

The Bee Count: 9

1-3 Bee’s => Sorry I read it
4-5 Bee’s=> I found watching paint dry more exciting
6-7 Bee’s=> Congrats on Publishing a book
8 Bee’s => Very Good Book, Would Recommend it!
9 Bee’s=>Extremely Glad I read It!! & can’t wait to talk about it on my Internet Radio Show (The Honey Hour, http://www.DFWiradio.com)
10 Bee’s=> I can’t breath, I want more, RIGHT NOW!

Author & Reviewer, Bee L. Kirk
http://www.beelkirk.com

Author Travis Luedke's Information:
Email:
http://www.twluedke@gmail.com

Amzon:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Nightlife-York-Series-ebook/dp/B0090P1MIU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380608452&sr=8-1&keywords=nightlife+new+york

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...