Saturday, September 28, 2013

***Book Review for Women R Stupid & Men R the Reason***


Really?
Women are Stupid? 
Okay, Steven Barthell, you better have something good to back that up.
“And Men R the Reason,”...okay, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

This debut novel touches on some very intricate and touchy subjects. Of course with a title like that, one can’t really pass it up. So, my next question is, ”Will the title live up to the substance contained inside the pages and chapters?”

I am able to report with a resounding YES, it does. Although, this book speaks to a lot of the problems the black community faces, there’s advice and knowledge for all races. The author of this book gives you examples from his own life which shows a vulnerability to reach out and connect to his reader.

“Women R Stupid & Men R The Reason,” has well placed moments of laughter, giving you the opportunity to reflect on some of your own experiences. The "LNU" chapter made me laugh out load for about 5 minutes straight. This is a University whose attendance has exploded within the past decade, unfortunately. You have to read the book to get more information on admittance.

I would definitely recommend this book and highly anticipate the follow up book, “Sex, Love and Pain.”

The Bee Count: 9
1-3 Bee’s => Sorry I read it
4-5 Bee’s=> I found watching paint dry more exciting
6-7 Bee’s=> Congrats on Publishing a book
8 Bee’s => Very Good Book, Would Recommend it!
9 Bee’s=>Extremely Glad I read It!! & can’t wait to talk about it on my Internet Radio Show (The Honey Hour, http://www.DFWiradio.com)
10 Bee’s=> I can’t breath, I want more, RIGHT NOW!

Bee L. Kirk, Author & Reviewer
Request for a Review

Author Steven Barthell’s Information:
Website
Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...