Saturday, January 11, 2014

20 Things I'll Never Forget About the Year 2013!

2013 was an unbelievable year for me and I want to show you why. I've listed the top 20 things that changed my life or caused me to pause. Please Enjoy.

1. I published my 1st book, City of the Guardians: Introducing Alex Honor.

2. I celebrated my 2 year wedding Anniversary & Separated 5 months later. 
3. I learned that there are some really unexpected moments caught on camera/film Janice, Janice, Janice,
4. I realized that American Justice still has some work to do...Trayvon Martin.
5. I learned that there's a drug for HIV patients that really works The Transformation.
6.The power of the Social Media HI! & How ya Tweeting.
7. Here are some of the Amazing People I met during 2013, thanks to Social Media, Steve ClarkClaudiaNicoleSelenaMelodieDavidTinaJaniceTedyAdrienneAEL DataAng, ClaudiaMocha MobAnthony, CharmaineKeithSteven & on and on.
Each and every one of these people have impacted my life somehow. Either they, beta-Read for me, gave me advice, let me guest blog, re-tweeted me with a passion or just listened. I'm forever grateful.
8. I learned how to make really good breakfast cakes. They are REALLY good. You can't eat just one:)) I call them Luv Muffins! (Website Coming Soon)
9. I learned that FAMILY is worth fighting for.
10. My brother Marcus moved to Alaska :(((


11. My Grandmother, Barbara Ann Douglas, passed away. 11/12/1936 - 07/07/2013
12.My children, Amaya and Jaxon celebrated their birthdays during the same month. 

13. I finally came to terms with the fact that you should never settle for less than what you deserve.
YOU can be your own worst enemy. You HAVE to believe in YOU and GOD is still there...waiting patiently.
14. I'm glad that I wasn't a mean girl in school. I'm glad that I was considered too nice vs. too mean. 
15. I appreciate the fact that I'm good with 'Unfriending' & 'Unfollowing' negativity.
16. I can accept the fact that the Kardashians are trying to take over the world.
17. I had a wreck 2 months before I was scheduled to pay my car off:((.....No, it doesn't look like this now.
18. Published my 2nd book, What's From the Heart Reaches the Heart.
19. Hosted The Honey Hour on dfwiradio.com & had a blast!

(Delania Odom, India Miles, Bee L. Kirk, Terri Shaw)
20. I accepted that fact that there are no coincidences, everything happens for a reason. I pay attention to the whispers and know that each and every person that crosses my path, did so with a reason. The slow car in front of me...was for a reason. The delayed departure...was for a reason. God is good & I Love Him.

Bee Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Austin Parmer/Tech Ridge.

 On  February  12th through the 15th, my son Jaxon & I stayed at the Fairfield by Marriott in Austin , Texas which is located about 20 m...