Wednesday, January 15, 2014

An Interview with a Gardner

I requested an interview with Kevin Gillard of Hetfordshire, England. We met through Facebook and he came across as someone who wanted to help others.  So I wanted to find out more about him. Often times, we think that only the famous should be able to share their life. Well, I disagree. I believe that everyone has something to share, I believe everybody is gifted with a story. This...is part of Kevin Gillards. Please enjoy.

Bee: 
Hello Kevin Gillard and thank you for agreeing to let me interview you. 
Where are you from?

Kevin G: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England.

Bee: I did a little research and this is one of the pictures that came up for Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England. I Think it's beautiful. 

Kevin G:
I have been here for five years, previously I lived wherever work took me. I'm originally from the county of Somerset.

Bee: 
Are you married?

Kevin G:
I married when I was much younger but that did not last very long. I was far too young.

Bee: 
You know what, I think a lot of people can relate. As young people, we made plenty of whoopsies.
Do you have children? 

Kevin G: 
Yes, two but I don't see them.

Bee: 
I won't go into that any further but I hope that your relationship with your children will be better one day.
What is it that you currently title as your job?

Kevin G: 
I'm a handyman gardener, previously I worked as a truck driver.

Bee: 
I like gardens and even want one some time in the future but I just can't deal with the insects. Speaking of gardens, what's your favorite food?

Kevin G: 
Thai curries are my favorite.




Bee: 
I haven't had the pleasure of trying any Thai Curry but am putting it on my bucket list. Do you recall your fondest childhood memory?

Kevin G: 
Swimming, as a child we had a pool in our garden.



Bee: 
That sounds like a bloody good time:) Learning to swim is also on my bucket list. Can you name a fear that you overcame?

Kevin G: 
I'm not keen on flying but I've done it three times.

Bee: 
Kudos to you. Have you ever ran across a famous personality? 

Kevin G: 
Not that I am aware of.

Bee: 
If you had a Do-Over Button, what would be your top 3?



Kevin G: 
Nothing, my past experiences make me the person I am today.
I am constantly trying to find ways to do things better.

Bee: 
That's noble...If you stumbleupon one, send it my way:)
Do you own any pets?

Kevin G: 
No but I'd love to have another dog.

Bee: 
Do you have any religious beliefs?

Kevin G: 
I'm not religious but Karma seems to be real enough. 
What goes around comes around.

Bee: 
Yes, it does always comes back around.
 Have you ever seen a ghost or anything paranormal?

Kevin G: 
Paranormal, I don't think so.

Bee: 
I have but we won't get into that. If someone asked you for the best Life Advice you could give, what would it be?

Kevin G: 
Advice...if you have the chance to learn take it with both hands. 
The world is changing and we need to keep up.




Bee: 
Give me one event that changed your life?

Kevin G: 
The current recession has changed my life drastically. 
It has inspired me to create 'Advertise for Free'

Bee: 
I really appreciate you taking the time to share some of your life with me. I enjoy interviewing people from all different walks of life and parts of the world. We're all alike in some way. There's something that Universally connects us all. Let's remember that the next time we start to think we're, "The Special Ones."

Bee L. Kirk, Author of City of the Guardians: Introducing Alex Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...