Sunday, March 23, 2014

To Love or Not to Love...My Interview with Janice Ross.

Janice Ross is an established writer with an enourmous desire to contribute to the world of literature. Below is a small glimpse into the mind of one of todays most talented writers, Janice Ross. Please enjoy.

Bee:
Where are you from?
Janice:
I was born in Guyana, South America.


Bee: 
How long have you been writing?
Janice:
I've been writing since elementary school. I started off with poetry, and then short stories.

Bee:
What is your writing process like?
Janice:
My writing process varies. I am typically able to work on different projects all at the same time; however, lately it's been quite different. As I experiment with different eras and tense, I find that I must focus on each title until I am able to complete each project. 

Bee:
Tell us about your latest book?
Janice:
My latest release is called Loving Nate. It is Leah's story of falling in love with a seemingly perfect man.


Bee: 
Is there an underlying message in Loving Nate? 
Janice:
This story should be an eye-opener to women, and perhaps men too, that we all need to be aware of those red flags. We need to guard our hearts and not be so blind that people are able to take advantage of our love. I would also like to add that I provided two different endings to Loving Nate as a means of reflecting on the choices that are possible in our lives.

Bee:
Why should readers purchase your book?
Janice:
Loving Nate is a steamy romantic tale with a true to life feel to it. It certainly doesn't provide the fairy tale happy ending, but it allows readers the opportunity to examine themselves.

Bee:
Which character in Loving Nate was the most difficult to connect with? Why?
Janice:
It was most difficult to connect with Nate, once I allowed him to flip the switch. I've known men like Nate and could never understand their logic, but for the sake of the story, I had to allow Leah to continue to crave him.

Bee:
I love eating and trying new dishes, so I have to ask what’s your favorite dish to eat? 
Janice:
My favorite dish is Curry Chicken and Roti.


Bee:
Do you have any advice for new writers? 
Janice:
Always remain positive and surround yourself with positive people.

Bee:
What advice would you have given to the younger Janice Ross? 
Janice:
I wish I had paid attention to the red flags and listened to that voice that beckoned me along the way. I can honestly say that I didn't always do so, but I always came back to reflect on the crossroads of all of those decisions that I later regret.

Thank you for time Janice. Wishing you continued success!
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Austin Parmer/Tech Ridge.

 On  February  12th through the 15th, my son Jaxon & I stayed at the Fairfield by Marriott in Austin , Texas which is located about 20 m...