Saturday, April 20, 2013

Good Morning (Central Standard Time)

There's a question I have been asking with myself....Whether to be Politically Correct or Say exactly what's on my mind. Do I bare my soul and reveal my inner most thoughts about the subjects I choose to discuss?

It is never my intention to insult or harm with my words but at the same time if I am to be true to myself and this blog I must say what I feel.

We all have differing opinions and that is Ooookay. No love lost...Everyone's entitled, right.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure you're wondering about the title of my blog: My Book...Hopefully you will journey with me while I complete it. 35 chapters down, 5 more to go....It's entitled "The City of the Guardians: Introduing Alex Honor"
The genre is a mixture of Literary Fiction, Adventure, and so so much more.
TBC....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...