Friday, April 19, 2013

My 12 y/o daughter is literate in all things electronic, she has had a twitter account for at least a year and I never gave it a second thought. Other than when I was checking her page out :) Oh yeah, I snooped and have no regrets. Turns out, she's a really good kid..not perfect but I am proud to call her my daughter.
Moving on..
Me-"Uh, what does the connect button do?"
ok "And the envelope is for what"
ok
"And how do i direct msg someone again?"
ok
"Why do I have to put the @ sign, and will they see it"
hmmm
"How do I get followers?"
I see.....
Me-"Lets take a break" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...