Sunday, April 21, 2013

Woooohooooo!

Wooohoooo!

Tomorrow morning I will be on the Radio..X..Ci..TED!
Go to DFWiRadio.com at 11:00 a.m.

I'm ready to go on air right now!
I have to take a breath (inhaling and exhaling slowly).....I have to take a step back and give Him all the praises and appreciation. He can make awesome things happen in your life if you can be patient enough to wait on Him. It's not always easy, trust and believe I know this. We are an impatient society and want things right now, now, now, now....I am still learning and trying to get better in that area. I am trying to slow down and allow things to come as they are supposed to.

I walk to the store sometimes, instead of driving and it allows me to see things differently, to appreciate having a car for one and also to realize how blessed I truly am.

I warm things up in the stove instead of using the microwave, sometimes.

I raise my own chickens and use their eggs for my family's breakfast...naw, I'm playing...(smile)

Seriously though, I don't think it's a bad idea to slow down a little bit, breath, look around, speak to somebody and look them in the eye. And genuinely wait to hear their answer...

Just a Thought.....

2 comments:

  1. Reading this made me laugh out loud! I'm in awe that you've done as much as you have. Blessings to this and all other journeys you may embark on! All smiles, Zondria~

    ReplyDelete

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...