Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review of 'Paulie' by M.A. Myers

Review of 'Paulie' by M.A. Myers

Let me start off by saying this: I will watch a scary movie every now and again with someone "clutching my pearls", but I'm not so much into scary books. So, reading 'Paulie' by M.A.Mayers was a jump. Not sure what made me want to read it but when I committed, I committed. Needless to say, it was worth it!

In the beginning, I sort of had the sense that it would be ‘Walking Dead'-ish, and was a little apprehensive but I was wrong. I learn something new everyday and and today I learned to not judge a book based on what you think it will be like. This short story was awesome. I am a M.A.Myers fan! The author writes so vividly, giving you every detail even before you think you’ll need it. He thinks ahead of you, for you

M.A. Myers leaves no question as to what genre you're reading. Even if you don't like horror, give this one a chance. It's not what you think.


I didn’t see the middle or end coming. I was hoping it wouldn’t end, but at the same time, I was holding my breath with anticipation of the next sentence. 'Paulie' is sure to capture your attention and make you want more. If the rest of his work is anything like this short story M.A. Myers has provided us with (for FREE), it's sure to grab the attention of the World.

So looking forward to his next installment, 'Paulie 2'!

Bee L.Kirk
@beelkirk
www.beelkirk.com

M.A. Myers Links:

Twitter: @M.A.Myers





No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...