Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm not worried...

My new website is up and running! Very excited about that but also have a lot of questions. Should I start a blog on my own website or keep blogging here, or do both? I don't know yet. So until I have an answer I will continue to contribute to Blogger.

So, it's been a while since I have been able to post because of the relentless, all be it enjoyable, grind of being an fresh Indie Author. 'City of the Guardians: Introducing Alex Honor' is finally in production....Yeahhhh. I kept reading and re-reading my book. Always finding better ways of saying this or that. After the 11th time of doing this, I stopped. I have literally shed blood, sweat and many, many tears while writing this book. I have poured my heart and soul into the message behind this book and that my dear friends is all I can do. 

I'm not worried about 'City of the Guardians' being received well, I know people will get the message and story. I worry about not getting it to the masses. I only need the opportunity to share the story. That's one of the reason's I created my website http://www.beelkirk.com 

I give the reader the opportunity to read the synopsis and a chapter from the book entitled 'No Love'. The book's cover is also posted for your viewing pleasure.

The two characters on the cover are Stilo(Strength) and Rip(Rage).

Can you tell which one is Rip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, how do you heal from Trauma?

      Just Breathe Trauma sounds like a word used to describe someone who's been physically hurt, like a "car accident or a shootin...